News

Adjectives

01/06/2014 21:38
Good evening, find here the document that contains the information about the adjectives. ADJECTIVES G1.docx (106638)
Read more

Welcome to our website

My highly appreciated students, I salute you kindly wishing that the blessings and the mercy of our LORD JESUSCHRIST be with you in every area of your life.

I am glad to introduce you the blog for the class of "Grammar 1" in which you will have the opportunity to interact with me, comment about the contents, access to class related information, at the same time that you will be able to practice what you learn in each session; here you will find general details about the subject, information about events and activities that will be developed during the whole semester, among many other interesting things that will make your learning more pleasant.

Overall, I want to tell you that I will do my best for the class to be beneficial for your improvement; also, that I will be higly committed with you and your learning during your pass through our beloved University, requesting only your best effort and committment in return.

....Regards

B.A. Moisés Sigüenza 

Contact

grammar